Baltimore Economic Leadership League Loan Application
WHC manages the loan application process for the Baltimore Economic Leadership League (BELL).
BELL LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
BELL Small Business Loan Process
- Complete your pre-qualification application located at https://whcusa.com/bell_application/ . We do not pull your credit report during pre-qualification.
- If you meet basic qualifications for a BELL loan, your assigned Loan Consultant will send you a link to complete our free online entrepreneurship class and a list of documents for you to gather for submission to the Loan Committee.
- You will be given a link to schedule a recorded loan interview via Zoom with a Senior Staff Member at BELL. This is part of your loan application that will be submitted to the Loan Committee.
- The BELL Loan Committee reviews all complete packet submissions and makes a determination on approval, repayment terms, rate, and funding date.
- Your Loan Consultant reviews the terms with you, and you decide if you want to accept the terms, receive funding and repay the loan based on the terms. There is no obligation to receive funding if you do not want the terms.
READY TO START?
Complete the pre-qualification application located at https://whcusa.com/bell_application/
The loan process is managed by WHC, a business management firm that partners with the Baltimore Economic Leadership League.